Stage Business Developer - H/F
- Work4 Labs
- Posté le
- 6 août 2012
- Type de contrat
- A négocier
- Paris (75)
Work4 Labs (www.work4labs.com) is the market leader in social recruiting. Our solution, 'Work for Us,' allows companies to post jobs, launch statistically optimized ads, and socially distribute jobs directly through Facebook and other networks.
Our products empower thousands of companies around the world to leverage social media to hire successfully. Our 10,000+ clients include Accenture, Citibank, Intel, Oracle, L'Oréal, Deloitte, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and P&G.
We’ve received wide coverage in general, tech, and HR media, including the Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Recruiter Magazine, and ERE.
We are growing our European team and are looking for talented interns.
Working closely with the Founder and the Business development manager, you will be working on different issues:
- Structuring the European sales team : setting up and developing lead generation processes, sales monitoring processes, control processes, etc.
- Working on developing and marketing new web products.
- Helping your team building and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- From a Bac+5 Business or Engineering School
- Excellent level in English
- Interested in technology and social media
- Participation in an entrepreneurial or associative project would be really appreciated
- Entrepreneurship, having initiative
- Curious, dynamic, ambitious
- Able to work independantly as well as part of a team