Software Engineer Full-Time - H/Fmysql, php, mongodb, symfony
- Work4 Labs
- Posté le
- 6 août 2012
- Type de contrat
- A négocier
- Paris (75)
Work4 Labs (www.work4labs.com), the #1 Facebook recruiting solution, is changing the way companies find, engage, and hire top candidates through social media.
Despite record unemployment, recruiters struggle to fill positions because of outdated online recruitment solutions. We combine patented technology with a deep understanding of social and HR software to make employee referrals and job ads actually effective for recruiters and job seekers on Facebook. Over 17 million people found jobs on Facebook in 2011, and our products are behind the largest shift in online recruiting in a decade.
Our thousands of happy clients include Intel, Groupon, L’Oreal, and UPS. Work4 Labs was founded in 2010, is fast-growing and profitable, and has 45 awesome employees in San Francisco, and Paris.
We’re building the next generation of online recruitment tools to help companies and job seekers leverage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social networks. You’ll be developing and scaling products that help companies like Intel, Citibank, Groupon, and L’Oreal find and hire thousands of top candidates globally.
You will play a key role in defining, building, and maintaining our award-winning applications, and you’ll drive your projects, from creation to deployment. Successful engineering candidates are fast learners who love solving complex and interesting problems, in a fun and fast-moving environment.
As part of our engineering team, you will
- Work collaboratively to design and architect new features
- Argue about the right way to do things
- Take ownership and help test, release and maintain the code you write
- Research new technologies that will help us remain competitive
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux environment
- Competences in Python programming, the Symfony framework, MongoDB are a plus
- Successful experience as a web developer in a personal or professional context
- Interest in social media (working experience in this area is a plus)
- An independent, driven person with the ability to manage projects without close supervision